Home > About us
Sose Women’s Issues NGO’s VISION is to be a leading organization in the Syunik region of southern Armenia which will make a vital contribution to the active agency of women in their personal lives and in the wider community. Sose Women’s Issues NGO’s MISSION is to amplify and strengthen the role of women in public and political life.
- Reliability- We provide consistent, clear, and dependable information;
- Transparency- We strive to be sincere, transparent, and realistic;
- Teamwork- We value the voice of each team member in the decision-making process.
Sose Women’s Issues NGO was established in 2003. It is located in Goris, implements its projects throughout the Syunik region, and cooperates with NGOs of other regions and in Armenia’s capital city of Yerevan. Until 2009, the organization operated through the devotion and diligence of volunteers. During this period, organization members utilized their own resources to facilitate numerous discussions and action-oriented meetings with local and leading women.
Sose Women’s Issues NGO implements projects in these areas:
- Women’s political empowerment & engagement
- Gender equality & equity
- Entrepreneurial activity development